HCG approved Indian curry chicken recipe to spice up your day! The wonderful curry aroma is a delight to your senses. Top with freshly grated radishes for a slightly bitter, yet zesty flavor.
- 100 grams chicken
- 2 cups vegetable stock, separated
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tea cumin
- 1 tea garlic powder
- 1 tea ginger powder
- Dash ground cloves
- Dash of cinnamon
- 5 radishes
- PLACE 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and remaining ingredients (minus the radishes) in a plastic bag and shake well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- EMPTY bag contents into frying pan along with another 1/2 cup vegetable stock and cook on medium heat for 14 minutes flipping chicken half way through, or until chicken juices run clear.
- MEANWHILE continue adding small amounts of vegetable stock to pan to keep juices from burning.
- GRATE 5 radishes and set along side and on top of chicken.
- POUR remaining curry sauce over radish slaw.
183.1 cal; 2.7 g fat; 13.8 g carb; 3.2 g fiber; 24.9 g protein