This yummy strawberry sorbet dessert will cool you off this summer while keeping you lean. So good, you’ll almost feel guilty. Almost.
Strawberry Sorbet Pops
- 4-6 medium strawberries
- Approximately 3 cubes of ice
- Any powdered or flavored stevia to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder or cocoa (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Blend ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a dish or Popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
- Phase 3 modifications: Add half and half or cream and whipped egg whites. Mix in chopped nuts or phase 3 chocolate crumbles
**Recipe courtesy of hcg-diet-recipes.recipes-network *dot* net.