Chicken salad with an asian twist to enlighten your senses. Fresh and easy lunch or dinner. Make extra for a grab n’ go lunch for tomorrow!
- 7 oz. chicken (2 servings)
- Morton Light Salt to taste
- black pepper
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced and 1 sectioned
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Splenda to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp tarragon, dried
- 2 servings lettuce, chopped
- Preheat pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and fry for 7 min until browned.
- Add juice from one orange, sections from second orange, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, cayenne, Splenda, garlic, and tarragon to pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan, cut into thin strips, and cool.
- Place chicken on lettuce and pour remaining sauce over top.
201.9 cal; 3.1 g fat; 19.8 g carb; 2.8 g fiber; 7.3 g sugar, 24.8 g protein