This new and exciting HCG approved lunch is a fun idea to change up the same old meals, even your kids will love them! It is fast and simple with no cooking involved. Crisp, fresh, and delicious!
- 1 cucumber
- 100 grams already cooked, cold crab meat
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Splenda
- 1/4 tea garlic powder
- Dash Morton light salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/4 tea dill, dried
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 melba toast, crushed
- Cut cucumber in half long ways. Carve out center of cucumber with a melon baller or spoon.
- Place melba toast in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or mug. Set aside.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar, Splenda, garlic, S&P, and dill in a small bowl and mix well. Fold in crab meat.
- Load up the cucumber boats with crab mixture. Sprinkle with green onions and melba toast. Enjoy!
117.4 cal; 0.6 g fat; 739.9 potassium; 22.5 g carb; 4.6 g fiber; 12.4 g protein