Break this out at your Cinco de Mayo party for everyone to enjoy. Bold flavors and succulent shrimp scooped onto crunchy melba toast. One of my favorites!
- 12 oz shrimp
- 5-6 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 5 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Steam the shrimp.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Chill and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with melba toast.
113.5 cal; 1.2 g fat; 7 g carb; 1.4 g fiber; 2 g sugar;18.9 g protein