A refreshing twist on traditional lemonade. Get the minty taste without using your food processor. Clean, fresh, and pure light drink for 2 that can be served right away or kept in the refrigerator.
- 16 oz water, divided
- 2 lemon slices
- 5 large mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Splenda
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Ice cubes
- Place 8 oz of water, lemon slices, mint, and stevia in a glass dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes until very hot. Or heat in a small saucepan on stovetop and boil for 1 minute.
- Squeeze lemon juice into 2 glasses (1/2 lemon into each one).
- Put 4 oz cold water in each glass and a few ice cubes.
- Strain heated juice into both glasses and allow to cool.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh mint.
Per Serving: 5.9 cal; 0 g fat; 3.8 g carb; 0.1 g protein