Delicious warm stew made with chicken but with a wonderful pork flavor. I love soups and stews during this time of year! The great thing about this meal is that dinner is ready in about 25 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 servings chicken breasts or pork loins, cut into 2 inch cubes (skinless, boneless)
- Dash black pepper
- 1/4 C white onion, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned (cut into this strips)
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 tea rosemary, dried or fresh
- 1 1/2 C water
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 packet pork gravy mix
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken or pork, garlic, and black pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on medium-low for 15 minutes.
555 cal; 10.7 g fat; 793 mg sodium; 1928 mg potassium; 64.2 g carb; 21.7 g fiber; 7.9 g sugar; 51.4 g protein