Looking for something healthy to bring to the Super Bowl Party this year? This dip is perfect with a side of veggie dippers!
- 1.5 cups non-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP fresh chopped green onion plus extra to taste
- 1/4 cup finely grated carrot (approx. 1/2 a carrot)
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
Shred the carrots using the fine side of your favorite cheese grater.
Use kitchen scissors or a pairing knife to remove just the top of the florets of the broccoli (no stems whatsoever).
Combine all ingredients and mix.
Adjust seasoning to taste as needed.
Pop it in the fridge overnight to allow the flavors to amplify. If desired, you can even kick up the seasoning the next morning by adding extra of your favorite spices or salt and pepper to taste.
Serve dip alongside all your favorite dippers and watch it disappear!
- cucumber slices
- celery sticks
- bell pepper slices