Think it’s impossible to enjoy holiday comfort foods while on a diet? Think again. We’ve come up with a simple, creamy frozen holiday smoothie that tastes like a gingerbread cookie and is packed with flavor & protein. But wait—there’s myrrh. (more–get it) It’s only 213 Calories! Compared to 340 calories per gingerbread cookie. That’s got us Ho-Ho-Hoing!
Looking for something else to try? Check out our other recipes.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Handful of ice
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon of molasses
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of dried ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of ground cloves
1. Toss everything into your blender & enjoy immediately!