Who loves seafood? We sure do! Especially when it’s easy-to-make, delicious and healthy. For those on the HCG Diet, this Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-Fry has just the right amount of zesty garlic and ginger to keep your taste buds on their toes. Not only is it delicious, it’s good for you too. Asparagus is an excellent source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals and shrimp is packed with protein.
-100 grams of shrimp, peeled and deveined
-1-2 cloves of minced garlic
-asparagus, allowed amount
-1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger to a pre-heated pan. Add water if necessary
- Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes
- While that cooks, snap ends off of asparagus. Cut asparagus to the desired size
- Remove shrimp from pan and add asparagus
- Drizzle with a bit of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (optional)
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Re-add shrimp to pan and heat for 1 minute
- Plate your meal and enjoy!