Juice of half lemon
1-3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cumin powder
1/8 tsp. turmeric
1. Place fish in a small bowl.
2. Add garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin, and turmeric.
3. Make sure to coat both sides.
4. Cover & marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 400.
6. Place the fish in a non-stick baking dish, & cover with the marinade.
7. Bake 10- 20 minutes depending on thickness, until fish easily flakes.
8. Squeeze lemon juice on fish and serve.