1 tsp sambal oelek or red pepper flakes
2-3 cloves minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
2-3 Tbsp water
half a lemon
1. In a small dish, combine cucumber, juice of 1/2 lemon and chopped cilantro. Toss.
2. Cover & refrigerate to marinate while preparing the rest of the dish.
3. Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
4. Slice steak into very thin slices.
5. In small bowl, place steak, sambal oelek, garlic and white pepper. Be sure to coat steak well.
6. Place steak in pan with water.
7. Stir fry for 2-5 mins depending on how you like your steak cooked.
8. Serve immediately while hot over cold cucumbers.
© 2018 MD Diet Weight Loss and Nutrition, LLC. · Web Design and Development by June Lily