Love keto salads as much as we do? Then you are sure to enjoy our chicken, pecan, and kale salad! For this amazing salad, you will need
1.5 lb chicken breast
3 ribs celery, diced
1/2 cup mayo
2 tsp brown mustard
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake chicken breast until cooked throughout, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool. After completely cooled, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayo, brown mustard, and salt. Toss until chicken is fully coated and ingredients are well-combined.
- Cover the bowl with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add fresh dill and chopped pecans and lightly toss. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Can’t get enough of these amazing keto recipes? Click here for our recipe for Ceviche w/Avocado & Creamy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw