This high-protein recipe is great for your diet! Quick and easy meal with just a few ingredients that blend perfectly together. Your guest will also enjoy this romantic meal, so this recipe is for 2! *Follow tips to make this an HCG approved dish.
TIPS: Firmly roll lemon on counter before you cut in half to get more juice out of your lemon! *To make this an HCG meal, omit the olive oil and add asparagus as your side dish!
- 200 grams (2 servings) halibut
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 servings green beans, cooked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Zest your lemon and set to the side.
- Place fish in a nonstick baking dish. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over fish. Sprinkle with dill, garlic, and cayenne.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes until fish easily flakes. Garnish with parsley and lemon slice.
- Serve with green beans sprinkled with cracked pepper and lemon zest.
255.8 cal; 9.9 g fat; 12.1 g carb; 0.6 g fiber; 29.3 g protein