Treat Yo Self! What’s the point of having a sweet tooth if you don’t use it? This weight loss friendly dessert will curb your cravings AND help you slim down.
Apple Crisp Recipe
Half of a small lemon
1 Tbsp water
2 tsp zsweet
1 tsp milk
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Peel, core and chop apple
3. Place apple is small baking dish
4. Cover with lemon juice, zsweet, water, dash of cinnamon. Toss. Set aside.
5. Grind grissini into a powder
6. Slowly add milk until mixture forms a slightly moist crumbly topping
7. Sprinkle on top of apple filling
8. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes
9. Remove foil and broil for ½ minutes to crisp the topping.