It’s Valentines day and that usually means an excess of CHOCOLATE! Why not try replacing some of those sweet candies with this healthy chocolate fondue recipe?
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Items for dipping: strawberries, bananas, blueberries, etc.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly until everything is melted.
- The mixture will look oily. Continue cooking and stirring for 2-3 more minutes until it is a creamy texture.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl or fondue pot. Dip all your favorite items!