What better way to spend a perfect fall afternoon with the family than eating this keto-friendly, crispy, and delicious cobb salad with ranch dressing!
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp ranch seasoning
2 tbsp water
salt and ground black pepper
3 oz. bacon
¾ lb rotisserie chicken, cut into smaller pieces
2 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
1 avocado, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
5 oz. iceberg lettuce, chopped
1 tbsp fresh chives, minced (optional)
- Start by preparing the dressing. Combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, and water. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Cool in ice water for easier peeling. Chop them roughly.
- Fry bacon in a hot, dry skillet until crispy.
- Distribute the chicken, bacon, vegetables, eggs, and blue cheese on the lettuce. Season with salt and pepper, especially the eggs.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with finely chopped chives.
Looking for more keto-friendly meals? Click here for our recipe for pesto lamb chops!