Looking for a good protein meal that is great for 2 sources of omega-3 fatty acids? Well we’ve got a recipe for you! Try out our recipe for a dazzling MD Diet approved Herb and Lemon Striped Bass
4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place fish on pan.
- Grate lemon rind to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Juice lemon to measure 1 tablespoon.
- Combine rind, juice, oil, thyme, oregano, salt, and black pepper; drizzle mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425° for 13 minutes.
Enjoying our recipes and want to learn some more awesome recipes?! Try out our Truffle Steak w/ Mushrooms recipe.